[Asterisk-Users] Re: GrandStream ATA286 & RC2 (was RC2 - H323 channel broken)

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Mon Aug 16 08:54:37 MST 2004

To summarize: it was an h323 issue. On RC1 I had noFastStart=no and
noH245Tunneling=no in config file and it seems that h323 channel before
22 july didn't take care about those options.

In RC2 as well as cvs (tested with todays one), I had to put
noFastStart=1 (yes) to make it work like it should.

Thanks to kiel_ from asterisk channel who point me to the right direction.

--
Daniel