[Asterisk-Users] Static on outgoing calls using either X100P or TDM400P

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Mon Aug 16 01:17:08 MST 2004

Have you had a play with irqmasking on your drivers? Are they IDE
drivers? If so, try: hdparm -u1 /dev/<drive>

Do this for each of your IDE drives, this seems to have fixed a number
of peoples issues in the past.

Also, when you say nothing is sharing an IRQ, is this according to
proc/interrupts? Don't forget that unless the kernel has a driver for
the device, it wont show up in that listing. Double check using lspci -v

Apart from that, get a line test done. Your telcom provider should do
one at your request.

In the end I changed the box they were running in, and all was resolved.
Extreme I know, but it worked :)

Cheers,

Ben