[Asterisk-Users] ## transfer into CVS when? Plus Suggestion. Attendant Transfer possible..

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Mon Aug 16 01:17:42 MST 2004

Hi,
I have just had a look at the double ## transfer option,
Very nice I like it a lot.
I was wondering when this will be rolled into the main CVS?

I also have a suggestion, can you make it do ATTENDANT transfer, like

##  -> Blind Transfer  What it does now. (Apart from parking, hybrid
really.)
#0  -> ATTENDANT TRANFER,  leading with ## -> complete transfer or #0 to
Cancel and go back to the call..
Then again, I suppose using Parking kinda archives this. Ie park call, Call
other person telling where to pick up parked call.

Just a thought..

Really after getting it into the main CVS.

Thanks,
James Gardiner

---