[Asterisk-Users] how can i config a Cisco IAD 2430 config as a sip client

Jannette Mejia jannette_natalie at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 19:52:16 MST 2004

Hello,
I have a cisco ATA 188 registering both of its lines
to * I can place calls between then an to kphone an
MSN messenger (both registering with * too), a few
days ago a friend lend me a Cisco IAD 2430 and I was
willing to do the same thing with it, since it has 24
ports I was willing to to use 24 analog phones with it
however something really weird happens I can place
calls from my ata, kphone and msn to a phone on the
IAD but have no sound or ringback tone from it, and
the IAD is also unable to place calls to any extension
in *.
I have attached my current running-config.
I'm not a cisco guy and my IOS knowledge is very
limited.
My IAD, ATA, MSN, Kphone are all on the same network
192.168.0.0/24 so there is no need of a NAT setting.

Please help