[Asterisk-Users] Help - is voip good for in-house calls?

Francis Augusto Medeiros francismedeiros at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 10:50:01 MST 2004

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:39:10 -0400, Andrew Kohlsmith
<akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com> wrote:

> Why on earth would you install SPA-2000s and endure that wiring mess?  An FXS
> channel bank and a BIX strip will save you YEARS in lost time due to wiring
> and general messiness!

Hello Andrew!

I'm sorry to ask this really, reeeeeeeeeeally newbie thing, but...
what would be an FXS channel bank, and where would I find more info
about some popular models? And the same question goes to... BIX
strips! What are those?? :)

Yours,

Francis