[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP600 shared lines

John Baker JohnB at listbrokers.com
Sat Aug 14 20:08:44 MST 2004

Lots of luck with that one.  You may want to wait until I get some specs
on the xml from my vendor.  I'll make sure they get to the wiki.

Heck, I may even try writing some code to do the trick for both of us.

In the meantime, if you're pressed for time, you may want to try a SER -
asterisk combo.

John