[Asterisk-Users] List traffic/Software

ast at uc9.net ast at uc9.net
Sat Aug 14 12:03:48 MST 2004

I know this has been gone over  before but

It seems that most of the traffic to this list is the same 10 questions
being asked over and over again.  What if someone (with some programing
skill) wrote a script so that when someone posted to the list, it would
search the wiki and google and respond to them.  If they where not happy
with the response, then they could forward there message back to the list
and it would go out to the 8000 people.  While there are lots of issues
with doing this, I do think it would cut down on the amount of "newbie"
traffic that this list gets.

Michael