[Asterisk-Users] te410p and Telstra Onramp 10

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 14 04:31:05 MST 2004

All set up and working now.  My problem was that the cable from the E1 on
the patch panel to the TE410p was too long.  Also, there was no need to use
DNIS, a standard entry matching the dialed number to the SIP extension was
all that was necessary.  Will play with using macros later once everything
else has been bedded in.

Craig