[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79xx series IP phones

steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 10:14:47 MST 2004

Shawn,

Just to back Brian up. I totally agree with his comments. I guess where they
are coming from, but, what they are saying is total rubbish. They work
superbly with asterisk. There can be QoS issues with cheaper switches, this
can affect all any real-time media, maybe they do not want the association
being made woth the Cisco phone.

Best regards

Steve Beaumont