[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice User hung up on voicemail

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Aug 13 09:39:39 MST 2004

Maybe it has to do with RTP timing? * has to have sound coming in both
directions in order to sync RTP... I notice when I'm leaving messages on my
* Voicemail that I hear sharp clicks, the same thing happens using the
record application... They sound like frame slips... Maybe when timing gets
off a certain amount * just hangs up the call?

    -Chris