[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice User hung up on voicemail

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Aug 13 09:22:57 MST 2004

Ok, here's an update... I tried also just using the Record() application and
the same thing seems to happen... It almost seems as if BroadVoice needs to
have sound coming in both directions or it will disconnect...

James if you're listening is this true? Is there some way we can get around
this?

I guess we could make the voicemail app introduce some noise maybe?

    -Chris