[Asterisk-Users] Will this ISDN card work for me?

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Fri Aug 13 08:45:43 MST 2004

I'm looking for an ISDN card that will work for me using either the
i4l or capi with asterisk under Linux.  I'm in the US, so I need an
ISDN-U interface.

Can anyone tell me if this card will work for me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14922&item=6700879965&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

There are a lot available, and for what seems to be a good price,
if anyone else is looking for the same thing -- if it's compatible,
of course...

As an alternative, if anyone can refer me to a source for a card that
meets my specs, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SO!

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

You laugh because I'm different.  I laugh because you're all the same.