[Asterisk-Users] RC2 - H323 channel broken

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:36:19 MST 2004

Hi,

Can you tell me how you could get the RC1 to work because for me RC1 does
not work as well as I got NO audio on both sides. I have use the stable
version of asterisk and it works for me with H323 audio, but once I upgraded
to RC1 , calls were not completing at all with H323 and I had to revert
back. I am using the Native H323 as well. Please help, thanks.

TC