[Asterisk-Users] Enterprise users of asterisk?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Aug 12 11:41:59 MST 2004

I am embarked upon a little project to find ways in which asterisk is
actually being used today in "enterprise" situations.

The gist of it is embodied in the assertion, "Asterisk has great
potential, and it being embraced by an increasing number of cutting-edge
users.  It is still little-used in enterprise situations, and in the
near term that situation is expected to continue."

So I volunteered to see what's going on out there, in terms of
references, case studies, and the like.  I can't find anything quite
like this on the Wiki, and googling leads me to believe that
"enterprise" is somebody's tradename--Red Hat?

Replies can be sent to me privately, if need be, but perhaps others
would be interested in knowing about these situations, too (ducks).

Thanks in advance, and sorry for any inconvenience to listmembers.

B.