[Asterisk-Users] Problems receiving SIP calls

Thorsten Huber th-voip-lists at agamemnon.LF.net
Thu Aug 12 06:01:19 MST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:42:28AM -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:
> There has been far more then one implementor that didn't realize that
> many of the changes made to sip.conf (and other config files) are not
> used unless you stop and restart asterisk. A Reload doesn't cut it.
> Are you sure you're restarting asterisk after the parameter changes?

I've checked that again. And you're right. I've restarted asterisk
after inserting "insecure=very" but only reloaded after commenting it
out.

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-414
Thorsten Huber        |  Ruppmannstrasse 27 |  fax +49 711 90074-33