[Asterisk-Users] Problems receiving SIP calls

Thorsten Huber th-voip-lists at agamemnon.LF.net
Thu Aug 12 05:19:04 MST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 08:21:37PM +1000, Simon Brown wrote:
> I can make calls out to my SIP provider but get an "unable to authenticate
> <calling no.> when I try to call in via the PSTN number they have supplied me
> (where <calling no.> = phone number trying to make the call)

we had similar problems on three different Asterisk installations with
different Asterisk versions over the last days. Sometimes it looked
like a sipgate related problem. We got some more calls through sipgate
after inserting insecure=very in the [sipgate] section in our
sip.conf. Now it seems, that the problems are gone and its working
without insecure=very again.

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-414
Thorsten Huber        |  Ruppmannstrasse 27 |  fax +49 711 90074-33