[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & MyPhoneCompany.com (aka Talk(n))

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Aug 11 17:04:22 MST 2004

BroadVoice DOES work, if you sign up with their BYOD plan, and you select
"other device" it dosen't require you to enter a MAC... Several people in
the list including myself use BroadVoice with *.

I am very happy with it and I'd be more than willing to help you set it up
if you need it! :)

Also many have reported that IconnectHere works with *, a while ago people
were complaining of DTMF problems I don't know if this was ever resolved.
Obviously without inbound DTMF, using * would be pretty useless...

I just wanted to know if people have tried some of these "Other Guys" as *
providers, I'm trying to come up with a list of providers (SIP and IAX) that
work well with *... I kinda want to make a handbook of sorts for some
friends who want to play with *...

     -Chris