[Asterisk-Users] StanaPhone and Asterisks

Travis Conway tconway at tritonmanagementgroup.com
Wed Aug 11 15:19:39 MST 2004

I am trying to get Asterisks to connect to our StanaPhone so that I can use it to route my outgoing PSTN calls to.  We have a free account and if I can get this working are willing to pay for an actual minutes with them.

Here is what I have in my sip.conf:

[stanaphone]
type=friend
secret=pAsSwOrD             ; skewed for this message.
username=3475341914
host=sip.stanaphone.com
fromdomain=sip.stanaphone.com
insecure=very
nat=yes

extensions.conf:

exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,1,SetCallerId,3475341914
exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@stanaphone)
exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,3,Playback(invalid)
exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,4,Hangup

When it calls it goes to playing invalid and on my console I see where they gave me an error 503 "Service Unavailable" but when I connect directly to StanaPhone using a SIP softphone, I can dial out with no problems.  Do any of you use stanaphone and happen to have some configs that work?

Travis Conway
EFS, Inc.
Information Technology
Desk:   (334) 215-6551