[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc problems...

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Aug 11 09:39:48 MST 2004

 >> I'm using vanilla bri-stuff-0.1.0-RC2k from www.junghanns.net and
>> everything looks right. There are no errors or warnings during startup.
>> It seems to work correctly (well SIP and IAX2 anyway) until I try to
>> dial out over the ISDN line.
>> I get the following:
>> *CLI>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/602-9964", "Zap/g1/226581") in new stack
>> Aug 11 11:51:08 NOTICE[245775]: app_dial.c:719 dial_exec: Unable to
>> create channel of type 'Zap'
>>  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time

Have you tried changing pridialplan and prilocaldialplan to "unknown" and
supplying the full national number (no country code).  That worked for me in
the UK.

I didn't follow this thread fully, so apologies if someone else already
answered this.

Turn on BRI debugging too to find out what's happening.

Regards

Scott M. Stingel
President,
Emerging Voice Technology, Inc.