[Asterisk-Users] X100P outbound only (Don't answer)

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Wed Aug 11 08:39:29 MST 2004

I tried implementing my * and it didn't pass the spouse factor at this
time. I wanted to hook it up for outbound only at this point to get a
better handle on the dial plans and the echo problem.

I thought this might have been done before as a natural part of testing
- but maybe not.

In wcfxo.c I found this:
 if (!wc->offhook && !wc->ringdebounce) {
                if (!wc->ring && (wc->pegcount > PEGCOUNT)) {
                        /* It's ringing */
                        if (debug)
                                printk("RING!\n");
                        zt_hooksig(&wc->chan, ZT_RXSIG_RING);
                        wc->ring = 1;
                }
                if (wc->ring && !wc->pegcount) {
                        /* No more ring */
                        if (debug)
                                printk("NO RING!\n");
                        zt_hooksig(&wc->chan, ZT_RXSIG_OFFHOOK);
                        wc->ring = 0;
                }
        }

Is changing the wc->ring = 1 to 0 an appropriate place to "fix" this for
outbound-only operation?

dbc.
--
David Cook