[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc problems...

Gary Pigott asterisk at garypigott.net
Wed Aug 11 06:14:37 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin List-Petersen" <martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Cc: <asterisk at garypigott.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] zaphfc problems...

> Don't think about that. Sarge is just fine and soon to be released. I've
> been using it for a long time on some of the servers now.
>
> [snip]
>> I'm using vanilla bri-stuff-0.1.0-RC2k from www.junghanns.net and
>> everything
>> looks right. There are no errors or warnings during startup. It seems to
>> work correctly (well SIP and IAX2 anyway) until I try to dial out over
>> the
>> ISDN line.
>> I get the following:
>> *CLI>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/602-9964", "Zap/g1/226581") in new stack
>> Aug 11 11:51:08 NOTICE[245775]: app_dial.c:719 dial_exec: Unable to
>> create
>> channel of type 'Zap'
>>   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
>>
>> There are channels there:
>> *CLI> zap show channels
>>    Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
>>  pseudo            default         en         default
>>       1            default         en         default
>>       2            default         en         default
>
> That looks ok.
>
>> and the zaptel, zaphfc, isdn and hisax modules are loaded correctly in
>> the
>> kernel.
>
> Why hisax ? What do you want that for ? What does "ztcfg -vvvv" show ?
>
>> for anyone who's interested, the config files are at
>> http://www.garypigott.net/files/asterisk/extensions.conf
>> http://www.garypigott.net/files/asterisk/modules.conf
>> http://www.garypigott.net/files/asterisk/zapata.conf
>> http://www.garypigott.net/files/asterisk/zaptel.conf
>
> Those look ok.
>
> Kind regards,
> Martin List-Petersen

I stuck in Hisax just in case I needed to use the line for PPP in the
future.... It makes no difference when I take it out anyway.
See below for the ztcfg output. It looks OK to me.

pbx:~# ztcfg -vvvv

Zaptel Configuration

SPAN 1: CCS/ AMI Build-out: 399-533 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: Individual Clear channel (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: Individual Clear channel (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: D-channel (Default) (Slaves: 03)

3 channels configured.

pbx:~#

Gary