[Asterisk-Users] Semi-OT: Splitting a PRI into two PRI's?

clive18 at webmail.co.za clive18 at webmail.co.za
Tue Aug 10 23:02:15 MST 2004

Hi

I know of a product called a "Parlay" which does this, but
its expensive. Someone on the list said that asterisk could
do this with a quad T1 card.

I think that would be very nifty if asterisk could transfer
the isdn calls based on CLID or DNIS before the call is
actually answered.

If you get this working with Asterisk, let us know!

good luck
Regards
Clive