[Asterisk-Users] Fedora FC2 and Zaptel (Torisa)

Jean-Yves Avenard jean-yves.avenard at hydrix.com
Tue Aug 10 17:38:42 MST 2004

I posted a comment on how I did it on the exact page you referred to
(click on the *comments* link)

So yes, after I got the 2.6.7 kernel installed (which is very trouble
free once you copied the original fedora .config file)
compile, install , reboot the machine

then compile asterisk normally. You don't even need to to make linux26
anymore, the makefile just pick it up that you're running on a linux26
kernel
No need to creat files, run make with special commands etc...

Jean-Yves

On 11/08/2004, at 7:23 AM, Oliver wrote:

> Interesting ... so just the kernel 2.6.7 and "make linux26; make
> install" made it work for you? Or did you have to create the files as
> described at
> http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Linux%20Fedora#comments as
> well?
>
> Thanks,