[Asterisk-Users] Semi-OT: Splitting a PRI into two PRI's?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Aug 10 15:15:05 MST 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Michael Welter wrote:
> It has a channel bank function, which you can ignore.  It takes one
> inbound T-1 integrated PRI from the LEC and splits the data and voice
> channels.  The data is sent to the LAN (Ethernet) port and the voice
> channels are passed to the outbound T-1 port.  The outbound T-1 would be
> attached to your Asterisk system.

I'm actually terminating analog and ISDN dial-up connections to the Max
4000 that is currently connecting (IE, remote modems/ta's dialing into me,
getting an ip, and talking to my network), so that solution won't work for
me.  :(

I just need something that will take one PRI in, and spit two PRI's out,
with some sort of control over how the channels are shared and calls are
routed.