[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco Call Manager.

Chad Whitten chadwick at eipi.net
Tue Aug 10 10:59:43 MST 2004

Mind sharing how you got asterisk working with callmanager as an h323 gateway?
I have configured callmanager with the ip address of my asterisk server and
have setup asterisk with h323 and routed a call pattern to asterisk box but
im not getting anything at the asterisk end.

i have loaded the chan_h323.so module

im guessing my h323.conf needs work.