[Asterisk-Users] DTMF issues

AJ Grinnell agrinnell at crt.net
Tue Aug 10 07:54:06 MST 2004

I am now at a total loss. Using Sipura spa-2000s connected to *, I get DTMF
working just fine for internal extensions, voicemail, etc. If making an
outgoing call like this spa --> * --> Cisco AS5350 --> PSTN, I get no dial
tone. I am working unsuccessfully with Cisco right now on this, but they
cant find anything wrong. I have tried all suggestions I can find from the
list and elsewhere. I have added SIPDtmfMode to my outgoing extensions, that
still doesnt help. Does anyone out there have experiance or ideas with this
setup?