[Asterisk-Users] [OT]Google and the Asterisk list

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Tue Aug 10 07:05:30 MST 2004

Since I joined the list in 2003, there has been an order of magnitude
increase in functionality in Asterisk.  Kudos to Mark and the developers.

I'm finding that when I Google the list, posts that are more than a few
months old are no longer relevant to me.  Without using the Google API,
is there a way to have Google sort responses in date order?

Or, would there be a way to maintain a "rolling" archive--new posts
would enter the archive and post older than, say, six months would drop
out?  Or maybe an archive containing <n> posts--as each new post arrived
the oldest post would drop off?

Thoughts?