[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Users]help me in voice jittering problem

Atif Azhar atifazhar at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:51:22 MST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

dear all users

hi !! , I m using Asterisk as a call manager,
i have made two windows clients and a linux server on which asterisk is running , calls are succesfully authenticate in asterisk ...
but the problem is with voice jittering when , i record my voice and then play it (by using Playback command)the voice contains so much jittering and cant properly listen what is the message ???

plzzz reply me how to solve this problem

i will be very grateful to u!!!!1

Atif Azhar