[Asterisk-Users] Snom Intercom

rayers.list rayers.list at rdasys.net
Mon Aug 9 14:58:16 MST 2004

I am trying to get one of the function keys on the Snom 200 working as an
intercom.  However, I can't get the other Snom 200 phone to auto-answer.  I
found some posts in the archives from Christian that talk about intercom=true
and also the Call-Info header.  However, I can't get either one to work.  I
have tried firmware 2.04g,2.04h,2.05f,3.33 and none work.

I am using chan_sip2z.c and trying to use the following dialplan:

exten => 5100,1,SipAddHeader(Call-Info: answer-after=0)
exten => 5100,2,Dial(SIP/chris,,v)

or

exten => 5100,1,SipAddHeader(Call-Info: answer-after=0)
exten => 5100,2,Dial(SIP/chris)

or

exten => 5100,1,SetVar(_SIPADDHEADER=Call-Info: answer-after=0)
exten => 5100,2,Dial(SIP/chris,,v)

None of the above work.  Can somebody tell me that this either is or is not
possible?

Ryan