[Asterisk-Users] Some Errors on Asterisk server

Nilesh sonavani nilesh_netweb at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 04:37:06 MST 2004

Hello Again,

As you said It may be the problem with my CODEC which i configured in my SIP.CONF, so followoing is the code which i used for defining CODEC in SIP.CONF :

disallow=all                    ; Disallow all codecs
allow=gsm
;allow=g723.1
;allow=ulaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference
;allow=alaw
;allow=gsm
;allow=ilbc
;allow=ilbc