[Asterisk-Users] e164.lu

Marc C Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Mon Aug 9 01:56:28 MST 2004

Hello,

we have set up e164.lu as a test zone, as the
delegation for 2.5.3.e164.arpa hasn't been
completed yet. For all those who want to call the
numbers currently availble directly via SIP,
please use the zone name in your enum.conf.

If you decide to use the zone, please tell me at
mstorck at luxadmin.org, so as soon as the
2.5.3.e164.arpa zone is ready, I will mail you, so
you may disable querying e164.lu.

Best Regards,

Marc
--
Network Manager                Marc Storck
LuxAdmin.Org
mstorck at luxadmin.org
Internet Service Provider
http://www.luxadmin.org
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727
3030
L-4544 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2659
0873

-------------- LuxAdmin powered service
http://www.Gateway.lu          Your gateway to the
net

     Advantages of ADSL solutions by LuxAdmin:
             - price: cheap and clear
             - products: proven quality
             - support: friendly and helpful