[Asterisk-Users] System Requirements

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sun Aug 8 14:38:47 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 15:29, Rudy.Prakash at peregrine-semi.com.au wrote:

> CAUTION: This message may contain both confidential and privileged information intended
> only for the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient any dissemination,
> distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
> error please notify the sender immediately, then destroy the original message.  Any views
> expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender, except where the sender
> specifically states them to be the views of Peregrine Semiconductor Australia.  All care has been
> taken to screen this message and attachments for computer viruses, however, we accept no
> responsibility for viruses it may contain.

Since none of us are specifically addressed in this message, I suggest
no one give any useful information.

PLEASE do not send assinine disclaimers to a public mailing list. If
your mail admin is adding it to all outgoing messages, maybe you need to
get a new mail admin or a different account to do any real work with us
from.