[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse problems?

Greg Blakely greg at vyger.net
Sun Aug 8 11:06:49 MST 2004

In iax.conf

[vpconnect-t01]
type=peer
secret=jlz84532s
host=gwiaxt01.voicepulse.com
auth=md5
qualify=yes

[vpconnect-t02]
type=peer
secret=jlz84532s
host=gwiaxt02.voicepulse.com
auth=md5
qualify=yes

**************************

In extensions.conf:

[voicepulseld]
;
; Domestic Long Distance via VoicePulse
;
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(2024561414)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,SetCIDName(KERRY JOHN)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,3,Dial(IAX2/FSA83kuH27 at vpconnect-t01/${EXTEN})
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,4,Dial(IAX2/FSA83kuH27 at vpconnect-t02/${EXTEN})
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,5,Goto(trunkld,${EXTEN},1)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,6,Congestion
;

They don't have a Minnesota area code, so I don't use them for inbound
calls.