[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse problems?

Ken Wiesner Ken.Wiesner at logicalonline.com
Sun Aug 8 09:17:35 MST 2004

Bruce,

Yeah I'm having the same problems with VoicePulse.  It's getting to be ridiculous because this happens all the time now.

There's a new voip provider coming out that is working with some of the larger telcos.  It will be offering similar quick turn up of services like voicepulse but much better service.  In fact, there is even a phone number that you can call if you have problems where a person actually answers!  AMAZING CONCEPT for a phone company! :-) Soon as it's up and out of beta I'm giving voicepulse the boot!

~Ken