[Asterisk-Users] System Reqirements HELP

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun Aug 8 08:37:13 MST 2004

You overpaid.  Whether it's a P4 OR a Celeron (which one is it?), a
2.2Ghz machine with 256MB RAM and two small drives shouldn't have cost
you more than $400-$500.  I got a 2.7GHz Celeron/MB combo for $120 (less
$40 rebate), 256MB RAM for $40 and 40GB drives shouldn't run you more
than $50/each.  $100 more of it's a P4 instead of a Celeron.  Add a
case+PS for $40-$50.