[Asterisk-Users] System Reqirements HELP

Beierlein Moritz Beierlein.Moritz at t-online.de
Sun Aug 8 03:03:35 MST 2004

 want to get from SIP to ISDN or from SIP to SIP.
I only have a ADSL connection that means 786kb/s downstream and 128kb/s
upstream so i can max handle 2 sip calls at once.
I want to have 25 Accounts because of the different numbers for the
different phones.
Good, i wanted to buy a ready built pc from ebay but now i think i will
built a 19" rack case so i will built in a 1 - 1,5ghz intel pentium with
256MB ram.
And when my Asterisk is runnig i will setup another at my office and i will
connect the two asterisks.
Do you think the cpu is big enough?
Do you think i can hadle up to 3 simultanus calls on sip with my internet
connection?

Moritz