[Asterisk-Users] oem x100p undefined symbol ast_get_txt

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sat Aug 7 19:21:24 MST 2004

I finally got this to work.  I downloaded the 080704 cvs head and ran
make;make install on libpri, zaptel, asterisk.  Then ran ./install-asterisk
from within the voicepet package.  Then I went back and ran make;make
install on libpri, zaptel & asterisk.

Worked fine then.  Modprobe of zaptel & wcfxo and then ztcfg shows my two
generic X100P cards and * started up just fine.

Now on to figuring out the rest of *!

Lyle