[Asterisk-Users] call for help from uip200 users

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Sat Aug 7 09:51:22 MST 2004

Hello all,

Uncertain if I have a configuration problem or a buggy phone, I'm requesting
that Uniden uip200 users attempt the following and share their results:

- dial into voicemailmain
- press 2 to change folders
- listen to each of the folder prompts.  Is the audio for the folder number
clipped at the beginning?

This audio clipping problem will also appear in other applications, such as
Directory.

Please let me know if you experience the same.  If it's a problem with the
uip200 firmware, I'm determined to see it fixed by Uniden.

Thank you,
Ryan