[Asterisk-Users] RC1 problem? (Conversation over two IAX2 streams = nasty, gappy audio)

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:38:15 MST 2004

Dear All,

I have been using the stable version of the asterisk for these past couple
of months, and it has been working okay. However whenever I try to work with
CVS Head version, it will get NO audio at all at least from the caller side
via H323 (using Jeremy H323 driver) and I have had no such problem with the
stable version which does not exist anymore. I read that I should make sure
that the code is configured no faststart and I did, but I am still not
getting it to work at all. I am using g729 pass through. However with the
stable version, it works even with the boolean NOT set to TRUE for
faststart. I have this problem with alot of versions on CVS (versions at
different dates) and the same problem exists on the RC1, and only the stable
version works, what is the difference there? Can anyone help please?

Once again, I am using it for passing through and g729 codec, I tried H323
in and H323 out and I tried sip in and H323 out but the same results I get.

Thanks

TC