[Asterisk-Users] voicemail attachment setup per user

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Sat Aug 7 08:55:20 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 16:34, Gary Carr wrote:
> Is it possible to set the attach= setting on a per user or per context
> basis? We want to give our users the choice of no email notfiication, email
> notification with no attachment, or notification with attachment.

Quoted from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+voicemail.conf:

E-mail attachments: If you want some users, but not all, in VoiceMail2
to receive the VM message as an attached audio file in the e-mail
notification, add an option to the user configuration in the correct
context of voicemail.conf.

Example: 1234 => 1234,Sample User,myname at mydomain.com,,attach=yes

-Seth

--