[Asterisk-Users] oem x100p undefined symbol ast_get_txt

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Fri Aug 6 19:03:57 MST 2004

I am putting together my first *.  I had it running with two other pc's
running xlite and setup voicemail and a couple of menus and submenus and had
that running well.  I had order a couple of oem x100p cards from
digitnetworks.

I installed them as they said with their voicepet2.2.zip drivers and did the
modprobe on zaptel and wcfxo and then ran ztcfg -vv and got this:

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels configured.

Looks good so far!

Now when I start *, I get this:

Aug  6 20:41:42 WARNING[16384]: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_txtcidname.so:
undefined symbol: ast_get_txt
Aug  6 20:41:42 WARNING[16384]: Loading module app_txtcidname.so failed!

and * bails out.  It looks like the voicepet install changed some library
calls or changed something on me, but a programmer I am not and the messages
I found in the list archive make no sense to me.  I am running 1.0 RC1 at
this time.

Thanks,
Lyle