[Asterisk-Users] Problems loading chan_h323 on Opteron 64 bit

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Fri Aug 6 17:45:05 MST 2004

roger at planinternet.de (Roger Schreiter) writes:
> I compiled asterisk and chan_h323 on an Opteron in 64 bit mode.
> Both solutions do compile, but when starting asterisk,
> a load error occurs:
> undefined symbol:
> _ZN14H323Connection24OnUserInputInlineRFC2833ER15OpalRFC2833Infoi

I run asterisk on my amd64 under openbsd and don't see this.  I take
it this is something that only pops up when you actually try to
connect with an H323 client?

What version of gcc and ld are you using?  Could it be there are were
some symbol-table bugs that got fixed in the mean time?

        gcc version 3.3.2 (propolice)
        GNU ld version 2.14 20030612

In case you are curious, these are my openbsd/amd64 patches:

        http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch

-wolfgang