[Asterisk-Users] Interesting catalog: Viking Electronics

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Aug 6 14:05:24 MST 2004

This is not specifically Asterisk-related, but I think that sometimes
a "pre-emptive" clue is a good thing.

Viking Electronics (http://www.vikingelectronics.com/) has some neat
widgets that attach to phone lines, which I'm sure many of the people
on this list would find at least somewhat useful in conjunction with
their Asterisk systems.  Many of the widgets can be replaced with
Asterisk as far as the "smarts" of the devices, but I keep seeing
requests for "door phones", "intercom phones" and "hotline phones",
and other hardare stuff, so I'll post it here.  I'm not affiliated
with them at all; I just saw some interesting stuff in their catalog
that I thought might be useful to the professional/amateur/hobbyist
crowd here.

Someone who is clever enough and has time with the wiki might
consider putting it there.

JT