[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel CVS HEAD 08-05-2004 problems

Mike Coakley mcoakley at ioumail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:00:27 MST 2004

Ryan,

Thanks... I knew I should have checked the bugtracker... just another
one of the brains dead list abusers (not as bad as the PIMP MAN - HA
HA).

I'll get the latest CVS HEAD during the weekend so I don't ruin
everyones life here again during the business day. :-D

Also... thanks for the CVS command. Just because I'm curious (and
please reply directly so not to waste list bandwidth) was it the date
format that killed my CVS command or the fact that I used -f which
brought everything current anyway?

Mike