[Asterisk-Users] meetme

Joshua Colp joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Aug 6 12:18:13 MST 2004

Hello,

1. MeetMe requires a timer to operate which is provided by Zaptel compatible hardware. If you don't have this hardware some other kernel modules can provide it via onboard hardware (uhci, rtc). The person who produced this RPM probably didn't include MeetMe because they didn't think people would have the hardware, or couldn't include it.

2. I highly suggest compiling your own copies of zaptel and asterisk. This will allow you to use MeetMe if you have the proper hardware (Zaptel, UHCI USB Controller, or RTC).

- Joshua Colp.