[Asterisk-Users] tdm400p lockups

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Fri Aug 6 09:30:37 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:16 +0000, Ryan Courtnage wrote:

> Are you using a newer zaptel build?  If so, make sure you didn't get caught by
> bug #2218.  wcfxs had an error introduced this week, which is now resolved in
> HEAD.

It's possible, although I did try using zaptel sources from another
server of mine that was a couple weeks out of date and it didn't seem to
help. But I will try again tonight when I get home; I plan to test it on
another machine first just to make sure my motherboard or power supply
hasn't gone insane.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>