[Asterisk-Users] First Post: Any existing AVAYA Switch -> Asterisk Voicemail configs?

Mike Cathey lists+asterisk at cathey.us
Fri Aug 6 09:03:44 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 06:02, Jason Williams wrote:
> It won't work on the FXO

We verified that the Definity sends CID on analog ports (that's how
we're connecting it to our existing VM system).  * doesn't seem to see
the CID for some reason though. :\

> However it should work fine on the PRI check the definity trunk form
> and set send number to y

We have it configured to send CID, however, it only seems to actually
send CID when a call is routed from the PSTN through the Definity to *.

Is there something else we're missing here?

Someone mentioned that we'd need Q.sig.

Cheers,

Mike