[Asterisk-Users] NAT problems

Bartosz Wegrzyn junk at lexon.ws
Thu Aug 5 17:11:49 MST 2004

Do you think that there is a way to track the problem without
actually talking to the provider.  Lets say, what if I compare two packets:
those that work and those that does not.
I thing that the begining of the sip transaction is the most important.
I believe that the reply to the SIP request from Broadvoice does not leave
my server. I thing it goes somewhere. But on the other side, if it goes
somewhere how come the asterisk keeps doing everything that is in the
context. Shouldn't it stop if something is wrong. Tonight I, will compare
those two packets. Maybe I will be able to find something.

Bart,