[Asterisk-Users] No incoming audio on incoming SIP calls

John Howard john.howard at adelix.com
Thu Aug 5 06:23:40 MST 2004

Thanks a lot for that Tobias...guess im just playing a waiting game now
then!

I am of course aware about the difference in the t and T options, at least I
am now anyways!

Other than this my test bed seems pretty stable now so if anyone needs any
other assistance/advice with this sort of set up I'm here to help.

Regards,

jd