[Asterisk-Users] PRI/H323 gateway

Asmine Ouloube asmine.ouloube at gensat.fr
Thu Aug 5 04:47:29 MST 2004

This is what I've done:
Take asterisk, libpri and zaptel with cvs
After that :
cd /usr/src/zaptel
make clean; make, make install
 cd ../libpri
make clean
make
make install
cd ../asterisk
make clean
make
make install
make samples

And I ve started  and stopped asterisk in order to see if it run.

Now to have pwlib and openh323:
cvs  -z3 -d :psersver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323 co
ptlib_unix
cvs  -z3 -d :psersver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323 co
openh323

I added the lib to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Now I made:
cd   pwlib
./configure
make clean opt
cd ../openh323
./configure
make clean opt
cd ../asterisk/channels/h323
make

And I 've got some messages like this one:

In file included from /usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib.h:238
                         from ast_h323.cpp:34
/usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib/pfactory.h:181:ANSI C++ forbids declaration
'PMutex' with no type
/usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib/pfactory.h:181:parse error before '&'
/usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib/pfactory.h:183:syntax error before';'
/usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib/pfactory.h:193:syntax error before'>'
/usr/src/pwlib/include/ptlib/pfactory.h:198:confused by earlier errors,
bailing out
cpp0: ouput pipe has been closed
make :***[ast_h323.o] Error 1

Did I make a mistake somewhere? I've followed  all the README.
I don't know what else to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.